- BrowseBetter is certified by McAfee SECURE. Visit this link to know more.
- BrowseBetter is an offline app. All data is stored on the browser. There is no server where browsebetter extension is hosted.
- BrowseBetter never sends any form of user data to any form of server or receiver except the case when the user decides to take a cloud-backup of the user data by consensually signing-in to the BrowseBetter cloud sync feature. In that particular case, BrowseBetter saves the user's email address. (needed for the auto cloud-sync feature)
- BrowseBetter never collects your personal information or any form of user data. Only bug reports are collected to improve the software stability.
- BrowseBetter uses the browser's local storage to store variables that are required by the extension to work properly.
- We may or may not use affiliate or referral links in order to maintain the quality of the extension & provide high-quality product development & innovation.
- In order to function properly, the extension may require to read the browser URLs. Without that permission, the extension cannot function.
(example: the time tacking feature when turned ON reads the URL in order to track the time spent on the websites that the user may need to track)
- BrowseBetter never performs any operation that may be considered as unethical or blackhat.
- BrowseBetter never injects ads into the browser. Any ads that users see are subject to the websites that they visit. BrowseBetter is 100% ad-free.
- Security: The app is completely safe to use. The app has been scanned & tested using the highest quality softwares & services for detection of any potential security issues.
Links To Other Sites
Our app is marked as safe for children.
- By email: Hi@browsebetter.io